Why are some people who are home schooled so rude? (I'm not saying all of them are because some are really nice)?

I've had a lot of people who are home schooled end up bullying me so i'm confused at why. is it because they don't learn to respect others whilst at home? Once again i'm not saying everyone who's home schooled is rude.

They are so wore out dealing with their stay at home moms perverted sex stuff.

Get real it's a really big pain for me and my brother.

They never learn social skills.  It's the reason most seem more like geeks than kids.

• John P

For the same reasons that some people who attend school are rude.

I agree with the answer that told you that they’re rude for the same reason that anyone is rude.

The difference is that many homeschooling parents are students have a double standard. We are supposed to accept that they are all perfect. They get along with everyone and can do no wrong. They are far superior students and people. They find it ok to accuse all students who attend schools of being social deviants, sluts and drug addicts. The attitude comes from being told repeatedly how you are better by your doting parents. 

My daughter was often excluded by the perfect homeschooling girls. They are just another clique on the homeschool quad. 

People are all imperfect 

For the same reasons that some people who attended public or private schools are rude 

The question would be better stated, 'Why are some people so rude?" No need to attach a type of schooling to that.

Most homeschoolers I've known have been polite and able to speak respectfully to people of any age. 

To blame rudeness on whether one is homeschooled or public schooled is to engage in stereotyping and prejudice. Why try to lump people together into some false category?  There are rude people of any category and nice people of any category. 

I have noticed a rude trait with homeschooled kids who are also an only child, they seem to have never gotten in trouble unless they are physically hurting someone and usually that person would be some type of adult who has a higher pain and emotional tolerance so they never seem to learn how to care for anothers feelings.

not to say that all of them are like that, thats just a correlation i have noticed