Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 1 month ago

Is Ambien. Good for sleeping?

Anyone took ambien to sleep?

Favorite Answer

The question is, is it the best thing? Aside from side-effects, you have a medicine that becomes ineffective very quickly, and it becomes habit-forming very quickly. If you read the insomnia article of the famous Mayo Clinic, you'll see that they argue in favor of non-drug methods.

This is something you should talk about with your doctor, and the question of *why* you have insomnia.

I've been taking for many years.  It has always been effective for me to fall asleep quickly.  

well, it is a somnolent...

• Marc

Yes I took it. it helped me sleep. it also helped me have sex with my wife in the middle of the night and not know it.  It helped walk around at night doing things and not remembering.

• LAN

If you are legally prescribed medication it will tell you what all the side effects are.  If you aren't prescribed it, you don't need to know.

• Eva

It's a wonderful drug. The only caution is to take it early enough in the evening.  If I take it after 10PM, I'm groggy and kind of hung over the next morning.

• Fantom

yes.