Are you obsessed with Canada?

• Stella
    Favorite Answer

Absolutely.

I'm in Ohio and to think that there's a huge foreign country looming just across the Great Lakes is very intimidating.

Source(s): Just kidding. I've only been to Canada a few times but was impressed.

Canada is another place that's worth a visit. 

I don't know much about Canada, but the country looks like it has nice scenery. I wouldn't mind visiting.

• Dj2541

NOBODY is obsessed  with Canada, Hey Australia or  New  Zealand??  NOW  there is an  obsession  worth  having?

(lives in Australia, prob  slightly  prejudiced  answer)

Canada  has a bit  more  snow than Australia, Australia  has  oceans  and  beaches  that  you  can  actually  go to  and  not  get  frost  bite.

WHAT IS THE PARAMETERS AND CRITERIA FOR GOING TO CANada.

No not really I don't know much about the place.

I've gotten over it. It was a nice amusement park, but I've grown up now. 

not as much as I used to be

No. I never have been and I don't think I will ever be. I have never been there and I'm not one to obsess over things at all. That's kind of weird to me.

No, not really.  I get a lot of calls from Canada when I'm at work.  Most of them are really nice, some of them I have difficulty understanding.