My Facebook pixel isn’t working. ?

I need help. This has been extremely frustrating. I’ve been at this for hours and I can’t find anything online to help me. I know how to install the pixel. I’ve done it before. I copied and pasted my pixel and followed the instructions again to open up Shopify and paste it in preferences in Facebook pixel ID. The numbers are correct I checked again and again. I then tested it and it says no activity yet with the red dot. I opened up my store after, and I clicked on Facebook pixel helper and it says one pixel found and that the pixel is on and it’s the exact same pixel as in my ads manager, but then I go back into my ads manager and it still says no activity yet with a red dot. I don’t understand what is going on. Can anyone help me? 

• Daniel

Its a Bug with Facebook you cant Fix that tho you did it Correctly its Facebook thats Acting up