Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsInfectious Diseases · 4 weeks ago

Will the coronavirus vaccine have a chip that will track and control us?

I read on the internet that it wilk

• W
    Favorite Answer

You dummy, what do you think your phone does? Why would anyone want to put a chip in you? No one GAS about you except if you don't pay your taxes. FFS, you're asking ridiculous questions on a public forum full of other nut-jobs and you think someone actually wants to waste technology to track you? Get used to the idea, but you're not that important. I know it sounds cruel, but between nutters like you and the 'mark-of-the-beast' Bible-thumping wack-jobs, I fear for the future of the country. 

Yes all vaccines do, before chips they all came with a barcode tatoo and before tattoos you were given a certificate you had to give in order to buy food.

In all seriousness no, these people are conspiracy theorists that make things up to make themselves look good to idiots who will believe them.  Don;t be one of those idiots.

yes that is probably what they want to do into human

Oh, well I suppose if it is on the internet, it MUST be true

• ron h

I'm hoping that MY chip will give me magical powers.  I want one that will make me 17 yr old AND that will let me fly like Superman!

.

But seriously, that "theory" is a test to see just how stupid tRumpers really are. The test was started by Vladimir Putin.  Russians track how many times this bulls hit appears on the internet.  It's working out pretty well for him. 

Don't believe everything you read on the internet. 

hey're coming to take you away ha-haaa

They're coming to take you away ho-ho hee-hee ha-haaa

To the funny farm

Where life is beautiful all the time

And I'll be happy to see those nice young men

In their clean white coats

And they're coming to takeyoue away ha-haaa.

Yes and I read on the internet that the Martains have a instant cure for coronavirus and will being to us very soon. Thats why I always believe all I read on the Internet.

Ah, that Inet post was just after the one about the Easter Bunny being sighted in Trump Towers wasn't it?

• It very well may and we need to ask first. They will tell you if it does. 

• Andy C

How did you find out?

Damn wikileaks!