Why is one side of my face weaker than the other?

As long as I can remember I've only been able to wink with my left eye. But I just recently realized I can't use some other muscles on my right side that I can on my left. Like I can pull up my lip and crinkle my nose on the left side, but when I try to do it on the right I barely can. I also realized when I give a slight smile, the left side of my mouth goes up more. The hood of my eye is also a little smaller on my right side.

Is this something I should be worried about? It's not like it started happening out of the blue so I think it's not a stroke. Could it be because my parents let me sleep on the side of my head as a baby? Idk. I don't really know who to ask because it's not causing me pain or anything. I'm just nervous it might be an underlying problem. Thanks for any advice. 

Google oncoming Stroke symptoms. Im not saying thats what it is, but you just want to make sure thats NOT it.

Good luck friend