How can a 13 year old Make $2000?

hey im a 13 year old looking for 2000 dollars to buy a street bike but my parents are so strict on money so they would say "find a way" yall have probably heard that saying but anyways i need some answers because ive been wanting a street or dirt bike for the longest but i cant get a job i just need help plzzzzzzzzz 

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

In 1965, I landed the largest newspaper route in town. It made about $30. per week. By 1969, I had the money saved up for a fast 250cc.

• adam
    Lv 4
    3 weeks ago

Street bike. Your not old enough to have a drivers license. 

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

How about you wait till you're old enough, get a job, and use your own money, dumbass. 

• 3 weeks ago

If you live in an are where people have nice new cars, learn how to detail cars and go around your neighborhood and detail cars.  I pay a young man $100.00 to detail my car.  He usually does it every other week.  He does many people’s cars in the neighborhood where I live. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

You said you wanted a street bike you can't ride it on the street you won't be able to get a driver's license at age 13

• 3 weeks ago

i think you might have to wait till youre 18 to do that

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Mow yards

Rake leaves

Do yard work

Shovel snow

• 3 weeks ago

Do you have access to a lawn mower? A lot of kids your age can make pretty good money cutting peoples grass.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.