How can a 13 year old Make $2000?

hey im a 13 year old looking for 2000 dollars to buy a street bike but my parents are so strict on money so they would say "find a way" yall have probably heard that saying but anyways i need some answers because ive been wanting a street or dirt bike for the longest but i cant get a job i just need help plzzzzzzzzz 

In 1965, I landed the largest newspaper route in town. It made about $30. per week. By 1969, I had the money saved up for a fast 250cc.

• adam

Street bike. Your not old enough to have a drivers license. 

How about you wait till you're old enough, get a job, and use your own money, dumbass. 

If you live in an are where people have nice new cars, learn how to detail cars and go around your neighborhood and detail cars.  I pay a young man $100.00 to detail my car.  He usually does it every other week.  He does many people’s cars in the neighborhood where I live. 

You said you wanted a street bike you can't ride it on the street you won't be able to get a driver's license at age 13

i think you might have to wait till youre 18 to do that

Mow yards

Rake leaves

Do yard work

Shovel snow

Do you have access to a lawn mower? A lot of kids your age can make pretty good money cutting peoples grass.