Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsInfectious Diseases · 1 month ago

My parents refuse to wear a mask and yell at me if I put one on. What can I do?

I don't want to die but they tell me it's a hoax and make fun of me whenever I bring it up.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • W
    Lv 4
    4 weeks ago

Do everyone a favor. Don't wear it, get infected and bring it home with you. 

• 1 month ago

let them yell and wear that mask anyway--don't let their ignorance effect you.

• 1 month ago

So grow a spine and ignore them. Wear your mask.

• 1 month ago

I hate to say it but your parents are stupid. Mention to them about the over 135,00 people who died.  That's not a hoax believe me I know for a fact you can die from the virus if you get it. I've been to 3 funerals already here in California. Don't want to go to another one.  mo

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • J
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Ignore them. They are being stupid and irresponsible. Masks protect other people more than you. Covid is not a hoax and they might find that out the hard way. You might want to stay away from them if you don’t wanna get sick

• Tell them they are being abusive. 

• 1 month ago

It is a hoax dumbass 5g towers cause corona tell your parents not to believe the sheeple 

• 1 month ago

The mask doesn't protect you from a virus.  You will still be fine.  It's really only abut 1/2 of 1% fatal when you include all the people who catch it and recover without going to the doctor.  The swine flu was worse.

• Ann
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Do what you're told until you move out of the house and are independent. 

• martin
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

A little fun is no harm.  Wear the mask, but not in the house when only your family are present.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.