Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 month ago

Should a near 80 year old be allowed to be a first term president? Isn't that dangerous?

Especially when that 80 year old has questionable mental health issues and possible dementia.

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

As long as Joe is able to change his own diaper and not using a outfielders glove as a diaper I say why not. 

• Traci
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

No, there should be an age restriction.  For both commie dems and republicans.  Same with the  courts, judges should have age limits.  Ginsberg still on the Supreme court is a joke!

• Clive
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

What does this have to do with elections?

Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

As long as he is healthy, capable and honest, I don't see why not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJhCjMfRndk

Youtube thumbnail

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

The thing that's really messed up here is that one can't tell whether you're talking about Biden or Trump with that question. But yeah, during a pandemic that kills old people we have to choose between two septuagenarians to run the country. Yikes! 

• 4 weeks ago

Trump changed a weather map with a Black sharpie and you pretend to be worried about mental health issues? 

• 1 month ago

The dems know he will not be in for more then a couple days. 

'

They are still deciding who they want to run as VP as before the 1st month is over they will have him out and whomever they chose as VP will be pres and Schumer's PUPPET NANCY will move over to the VP SLOT so the party of UNKNOWNS in the background will be the ones calling the shots.

'

The Des are still working on whom they can control easier.. A Senile old man or a TOKEN FEMALE BLACK under their thumb.

• 1 month ago

That should be use to voters.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

The restrictions should be on a minimum IQ, not maximum age.

If we had that, Trump wold never had been allowed to run.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Last I heard, donnie could barely make it down stairs or drink water.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.