Does anyone think dragons were once real? And if so I have a few other questions?

If dragons did exist and say they were like the ones from game of thrones or something where do they get the ability to breath fire? How does it keep replenishing so they can’t keep breathing it? 

I think they existed in the dinosaur era but have been over exaggerated greatly throughout the years. 

Favorite Answer

Flying dragons or you could call them flying dinosaurs are possible. As for the fire i doubt it's real and i don't think anyone can prove it either. 

• Paul

Such a big animal would certainly have left many skeletons behind. Show me one.

IT IS POSSIBLE THEY WERE THE SAME THINK AS DINOSAURS..

Dragons are real, there are some YouTube videos with dragon egg spells, I tried one and it really did work

As an evolving little quark I wouldn't be surprised to find dragons along the way.  Hope they don't eat me. 

A dragon would have needed large wings with a smaller body, like the ones in the movie Reign of Fire starring Matthew McConaughey. As for fire, not to hard. The dragon just needs a gland in the mouth that secretes a chemical. A pyrophoric substance is a substance that ignites spontaneously in air at or below 54 °C (129 °F).

Yes. 

The fire deal is the natural gas in living animals/people to ignite the crushed coal/sulphur mix that they eat and store within, strictly for defence, otherwise they wouldn't eat it. Living in an area with no predators is becoming nearly impossible for the few hundred remaining. 

Not all Dragons can blow(not breathe) fire. Last I knew only 25 or so of those were left. It is still a pretty big world. No, I have never seen a sasquatch but my friend tells me they are quite neighborly.

Source(s): I am a dragons friend.
  • long  as  you  wish  to  believe  certain  creatures  are  real … is  up  to  you … just  don't  broadcast  your  beliefs  to  the  world … keep  it  inside.  i  believe  certain  things  are  real … and  will  go  to  my  grave  with  those  beliefs … no  social-media  or  scientists  can  tell  me  any  different.  follow  your  dreams … after  all,  what  point  is  living  without  dreams?

IF you'd go back to the dinosaurs, yep ...........................

• Adam

Dragons are mythical but some share similarities to dragons. Perhaps with the exception to breathing fire.