What's a good cheep android phone? ?

Soo my current phone is a Sony Experia I got it 2 years ago, second hand from my sisters fiancé. 

The battery is dying on it, won't hold change and it overheats a lot. 

Im probably better if getting a new one.

My mum said she might get one or I can, college currently pay me.  So I have about £200 , is there any good android phones I can get for that, that have a good battery life and run smoothly I don't wanna do anything on it but message people, YouTube and use the internet really. 

Any good cheap android phone suggestions are welcome, preferably a new one, I don't really care if it's an older model as long as it works pretty good.  

Any good suggestions for £200 or less id be very grateful

Beautiful numbers for phones from https://sim-trade.ru

I would recommend a phone from the Samsung Galaxy A series

No idea, I have never had an android phone cheep on me before, not even as a ringtone.

Xperia L4 with 64GB. The battery in my L3 still lasts for ages. The side fingerprint sensors on them help stop them getting dropped.  You'll need to go to about £320 to get something significantly better like a Google Pixel 3a.

Samsung Galaxy M31.

Try buying a new battery on Amazon then scan the device to make sure you don't have some kind of spyware of virus running on it.  Doing both and fixing anything you find wrong may get you a couple more years use out of it.  During which you can save to buy a better phone.

• Motorola G series is excellent 

I love my LG.         

• Scott

You should buy a 2020 iPhone SE for 316.10 pounds.