Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationCommuting · 1 month ago

Ever notice lately how many bad drivers are out there?

Lack of police? 🤔 

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Bad isn't the word for it, OMG. It's like zombie drivers lately. Whatever the governments been putting in the water to create sheeple has gotten much worse. 

And there's a difference between bad and just plain can't drive 

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Yep. A couple of years ago, I was hit in an intersection. He lied to the police, saying that I ran the light. I have a dashcam. His insurance paid. But, yeah, people just lie their way out.

• F
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Well the police are only concerned with speeding and before you say speed kills or speeding is a factor in 50% of accidents, its bad driving that causes accidents. Inappropriate  speed is bad driving but not the only one.

When you’re driving, driving should be your one and only priority.

Too many people are distracted making driving a poor fourth priority behind their mobile, sat nav , and music.

Another dangerous group are the people who proclaim “I’m not interested in cars / driving , I just want to get from A to B”.

People who aren’t interested in something, are rarely good at it.

• Scott
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Ive been driving 45 years. There's always been bad drivers, although in the past 20 years cell phones have made things much worse.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

I've been driving for 47 years and there have always been a lot of bad drivers "out there".  Without much enforcement or fear of being caught there a lot more aggressive and reckless drivers than there used to be.

• 1 month ago

Yes, our roads are ridden with bad drivers and the only way to prevent them from causing serious damage is for the rest of us to be defensive drivers to prevent what would be their fault. My road test is in a few hours and I'm scared shitless that a bad driver or jaywalker will screw me over.

• 1 month ago

No. More like lack of common sense. We are adults. We don't need police to be our parents. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

the place is CRAWLING with them !!!!    ............................

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.