Why do people wear a mask or not?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

I dont wear masks because coronavirus is fake and invented by terrorist lib commies.

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

Not me. I’m pretty.

• 1 month ago

simply because the older you get the wiser you get besides I don't want to be SOAR.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I don't as it is not natural

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Your question makes no sense.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

to rob banks and stores

• 1 month ago

they should if god tells them to. i spoke to god in a dream and he warned me against not wearing one so i where one.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

We have an alarming trend where by people "Choose," to "Believe," what ever they "Feel," best fits their own doctrine or prejudice.  The anti vaccination wing nuts are a perfect example.  The said the last century was the "Century of the self," this selfishness has accelerated even in the last decade or so. Best exemplified with the   insistence of reckless action in the name of personal freedom regardless of risk and damage to the society as a whole.  

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Usually wear them because they are asked to. 

At the moment the guidance isn't very clear

except for public transport and in hospitals.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Here's a more adequate question (for British readers) - why are some people who wear masks still frowned upon also? It's not only people from Florida, Texas and other southern states of the US

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Some people are more community minded than others.  Hand washing and social distancing are the preferred option so the advice is to wear a face covering in situations where social distancing is difficult such as public transport or when shopping.  The primary aim of the face covering is to prevent asymptomatic carriers from unwittingly spreading the virus.  

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.