zebbie g asked in SportsWrestling · 4 weeks ago

Would Andre The Giant vs The Undertaker have been a great match?

• A few days ago, I watched a 1970's WWWF Match Andre The Giant had against Big Cat Ernie Ladd and Andre The Giant broke him down, worked on Body Parts and Ladd wound up leaving the ring and get counted out, rather than lose to Andre The Giant via Pinfall.

Andre The Giant in His Prime vs. The Undertaker in His Prime? Whoa, I would love to see that match. Like Big Cat Ernie Ladd, The Undertaker compares favorably to Andre The Giant in Height and Reach, although Andre would clearly have a weight advantage. This would be a dream match.

Both in their prime would have been a great match.

Taker would carry him, Andre was larger than life but he was an attraction and that was it, Taker was a great pro wrestler 

Andre never had a great match, he was overrated imo, it would have been poor but a big spectacle nonetheless like Hogan v Andre.

• Hector

It would have been an all time great wrestling clinic

• Adam

Unlikely. Taker struggled in big man v big man matches and Andre's were never great. Both worked well with a smaller guy to bump around for them.

I think the spectacle would have been amazing and if booked right, you could be deceived into thinking it was a great match (thinking Goldberg V Brock)

I don't know if that would be a great match their styles were so different.