Have you ever been in a treehouse?

Favorite Answer

Of course. I had a wicked treehouse when I was a kid. The thing was the size of a small room and had benches and a table. We once ran an extension cord out there and put my dad's mini-fridge in there and stocked it full of food. He yelled at us for doing it without permission, but eventually let us keep it up there for the summer. It was awesome. We would stay up there late into the summer night, sometimes even sleeping up there. My friends and I almost burned it down once. We had a chemistry set up there, and would mix chemicals to see the reactions. One time, it caused an explosion and fire. We were able to put it out before it got too bad. Eventually, we became teenagers, and decided we were "too cool" for the childish treehouse, and over the years, the elements got to it and it fell into disrepair and by the time I moved out to go to college, it was starting to fall apart due to the growth of the tree and lack of maintenance, and my parents eventually took what was left of it out. But it was great while it lasted. Lots of memories. 

Yes, I've been in a treehouse.

No can't say I've had the pleasure but it probably wouldn't sit well with me due to my fear of heights.

Never. Only in dreams