Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 1 month ago

Which is better: Virgo males or Virgo females?

• Janet

Neither. Your "zodiac sign" is ONLY your Sun sign, and just 2% of the entire astrological birthchart ... no two people are astrologically the same.

And since we can all outgrow the influence of our birthchart you cannot judge anyone by their birthchart, and especially NOT by just their Sun sign.

“All anyone can see in a birth chart are tendencies that will become facts if the person does not do something to alter them. (Isabel M Hickey – one of the founders of modern Western astrology)

As a male Taurus who is also a earth sign like Virgo I get along with both male and female Virgo but I have closer friendship with the males as far as the females I never had a strong connection with them though they are easy to talk to I found that most Virgo females date badboys instead of good men

Virgo woman is underestimated, misjudged, misunderstood and underrated...

Females.............

Virgo males 100% the women are just awful. They act like they are the sh*t when they aren’t, always pretending to be “independent” when really they are insane blinded psychopathic and boy hungry, very unattractive looking, an emotional train wreck (just like Cancer females, if not, almost just as bad).

Source(s): Pisces female