J.G asked in PetsFish · 1 month ago

My betta fish got stucked on a filter, the filter already torned its fins, fish is barely breathing now, please help if you do know sum info?

So when I when to check on it I couldnt find it, and soon I found out it got sucked onto the filter, I quickly turned off the filter, it is already very weaken and its fins are already torned... I now placed it at a quiet corner (Closed the filter for now), it is laying on the bottom and barely breathing through the gills, it still eats when I try to feed it, it has a very hard time to swim around with those torned fins, I can see its will still trying to survive, please any help would be appreciated!!

it died nvm... will not flush it down the toilet, burying it would be better... rest in peace

So sorry about your loss, it's really difficult to treat things like that :C