Money loan?

Does anyone know any good site to get a loan. I tried googling but I did a couple and after putting all my information in they send me somewhere else just to put it in again. I had some **** happen and I need a way to float through this month. 

Favorite Answer

If you look for loans online, you have a 99% chance of being scammed.

Here are some legit lenders:

Sofi

Discover Personal Loans

American Express Personal Loans

Marcus by Goldman Sachs

Upstart

You will need a credit score that is quite good for a lender to consider you for a personal loan.

• 1 week ago

A loan may be a sort of debt incurred by a private or other entity. The lender—usually an organization , financial organization , or government—advances a sum of cash to the borrower. In return, the borrower agrees to a particular set of terms including any finance charges, interest, repayment date, and other conditions.

U will only get a loan if u are working.

https://mbsy.co/lendkey/58524665

Highly recommend there service

• Judy

Friends or relatives?

You either have good credit and a job or you have to use predatory lenders. Pawn shops are better than payday lenders but they are both really bad. Ive had several banks & credit unions beg to lend me money at 3.99%. Might be my 827 credit score. I don't borrow money, I deposit it.  I would avoid any online lender you never heard of because they might be total scammers. At least when you walk in a place in person, you know they are real.