Are aliens real? Do they exist?

They probably do but they just avoid us like the plague because they find us revolting, according to this text:  https://books.google.com/books?id=G5SFDwAAQBAJ&pg=... If that's true I can't say I blame them.

the chances of extraterrestrial life are as realistic as the chances of there being a duplicate earth somewhere in the universe. that is assuming this other lifeforms evolved along the same route and didn't kill themselves somewhere along the line.

I would like to think so as long as their friendly and don't get snagged by the warmongering humans or sacrificed (in the name of science.) I think it would be cool to learn their tech and have them show us how to live in peace while not destroying mother earth.

• Mike W

I don't know.  So far, no one has presented us with any evidence that proves the existence of extraterrestrial intelligent life.   That in itself doesn't prove or disprove its existence.  

• Paul

No-one knows. There is no evidence of their existence, but that doesn't prove anything.

Only insecure losers pretend alien life does not exist. No actual scientist denies the probability of extraterrestrial life. No government on the planet denies the probability. I believe life is a basic energy force of the universe, just like electromagnetism. 

• Megumi

I am an alien in any nation besides Japan. I see many Mexican aliens in the USA. We do not know if space aliens exist or not, since there is no real evidence pro or con. The supposed "Drake Equation" is just a guess that's answer varies by billions when different people use it. 

Of course we are not alone. 

Doubtful. In civilizations advanced enough to travel between the stars, it is quite likely that machines have supplanted their biological creators. Robots — unlike animals — could withstand the hazards to living tissue and the strain on social fabrics posed by a long interstellar voyage.

yepper, you can WATCH them crossing on borders all along the Rio Grande .....................................