How do you explain to a small restaurants business that you do not have a portfolio are willing to shoot then a free promo video?

How do you explain to a small restaurant business that you do not have a portfolio to show them but you are willing to shoot them a free promo video? I'm just started off in the career but I know I can solve their problems. 

And what's the problem with you trying to find a restaurant willing to do that? 

If a restaurant has what to show, typically they are very eager to get ready for a photoshoot, video shoot, TV ad, poster add, magazine cover...

Should look good on your portfolio also.

Especially food! 

You say to the managers:

"Hi, My name is Lando and I would like to make a free promo video for your business.  You are under no obligation to pay me anything.  I need the video for my portfolio and that is why I will do it for you for free.  You will get a copy of the video to use and I will show this to other businesses...who may want to come to your restaurant."

Some will be suspicious and say no.  Others will realize the deal you are giving them and say yes.

With a written contract that says they are under no obligation; and they DO NOT sign anything, which means they are under no obligation to pay you anything.

The biggest problem a restaurant has right now is that they need covid to disappear.  If you can do that, you probably should take it up higher than a restaurant.