Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 month ago

Is Joe Biden still running for president?

Or did he quit? I'm asking because I haven't seen him and he's not really out campaigning. Or is it because of his old age and arthritis that keeps him from being active in campaigning?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Jeff D
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

I believe Biden is still running--from his basement.  His handlers have discovered that he does a lot better in the polls when they keep him away from other people.  He does, however, release a proof-of-life video every few days.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Does he have an policy's? Apart from beating Trump what is he going to do? 

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

All he has to do at this point is sit back and let Trump tweet himself out of a job. With all the chaos going on this is Trump's to lose...and he sure seems to working hard to guarantee that he'll be a private citizen on Jan. 21, 2021. 

• Clive
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Of course he is.  What does being visibly campaigning have to do with it?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

LAST TIME I HEARD HE STILL WAS

• Tmess2
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Unlike his opponent, Biden has been following the CDC guidelines.     

As such his campaign has mostly been virtual events and fundraisers.  Sometimes those events get media coverage.  Sometimes they don't.  But it's hard getting media attention by being rational when your opponent is saying and doing outrageous things every day.  

• 1 month ago

He is not out campaigning because it is extremely dangerous to do so. Unlike Trump, he does not want to endanger anyone's lives. Trump would let thousands of people die of coronavirus just to get some pictures for publicity. Biden isn't stupid and values American's lives

• 1 month ago

I guess you should widen your circle of news sources a little instead of sticking to those who continue to let you pretend he's  not out there.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/biden-slams-trumps-handl...

• Mike
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Yes  Biden is making a fool  of himself  ,easy  win for Trump

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Trump is campaigning FOR him. LOLOL. Every time Trump opens his trap, he produces hundreds of Biden voters.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.