Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 month ago

I really want to loose weight. I workout and nothing seems to be working. Any suggestions to loose weight and get toned for summer?

Edit** Lose weight, not "loose" weight!! Sorry!

Favorite Answer

Take the extra "o" out of "loose", then you can "lose" weight

Okay I have a friend who I didn't see for six months. July. December she had a Christmas Party! I recognized her smile and eyes, but the rest of her was totally different. What, exercise? No. SIMPLE, but discipline required. No sugar (in anything) (ie read labels) - eg no milk! Cream, better. And no FLOUR in anything. No sugar, no flour, she was losing weight like crazy and had to back off a bit. And she said it was wild what she can eat. Lots. So was never hungry. She joined Food Anonymous and went to group sessions. She didn't like it, but she did it. She didn't like making salad all the time and prepping her own food, but she did. She had to buy clothes at Value Village because of changing size so frequently. She wanted to save her life after having heart surgery. I am not so dedicated yet. I've added salad and using stevia in coffee. Otherwise, I'm cranked back up to no discipline. So. And I love bread. I will have to change. Good luck. Let's be disciplined.

Calorie counting. Good luck 

• kelvin

you lose weight and when you lose weight you have loose skin

Focus on eating clean, natural foods, and check the portions size of what you're eating (you'll need food scales for this). Make sure you're eating a decent amount of protein and fibre because they will help keep you feeling full.

What are your workouts? Making sure your workouts are properly balanced and have the correct amount of intensity is key when it comes to weight loss. It might just be a case of finding the right combination of activities.     

restrict calories so you're eating WAY less and do high intensity workouts

Weight loss is mostly diet, working out helps but if your diet isn't good then you can still gain weight.

Working out can also result in weight gain from muscle gain, muscle is heavier than fat.  You can lose fat while gaining weight from muscle.

Whats your workout and what do you eat?

i would just try to eat low fat and exercise more

• martin

Keep active all day and do not entirely fill your stomach at any particular meal.

• Matt

High protein, low carb diet.