Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingAdolescent · 1 month ago

Any ideas for a soon-to-be 13yr old girl birthday?

My niece is turning 13 and Im clueless how to celebrate due to the virus and trying to maintain social distancing. 

If you're worried than wait until such virus end's bfgjk

. . . . . . . . . .

, , , , , , , , , ,

go on her social media and find out what she is interested in. 

first, comes to the 12 o clock wish and the presence of you in a zoom or her house? ( I'm 13 ) make her happy ! grant her a wish

• Edna

For heaven's sake - throw a birthday party for your niece and stop worrying about corona virus and social distancing. They're not likely to contract the virus from simply being in each other's presence.

Every day for the last two months, I see groups of kids your niece's age out riding their bikes together, playing baseball together, and visiting together in their homes. They're not wearing masks and they aren't doing any "social distancing". NONE of them has contracted corona virus.    

A kind and clean reasonably good looking guy, 17-21 to teach her the joy of safe sex.

• Nicey8

conduct the birthday over a zoom meeting. buy a cake and celebrate on zoom app.

• L

Discuss this with her mom and dad............they will know, for sure, what she really needs.

If she is white, throw her upon rocks until she stops breathing.

I know a lot of people do birthday parades. Just get her friends to make posters or give them some. Then, have their parents drive them by and have them wave/honk/cheer etc.