Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingAdolescent · 1 month ago

Any ideas for a soon-to-be 13yr old girl birthday?

My niece is turning 13 and Im clueless how to celebrate due to the virus and trying to maintain social distancing. 

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

If you're worried than wait until such virus end's bfgjk

. . . . . . . . . .

, , , , , , , , , ,

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

go on her social media and find out what she is interested in. 

first, comes to the 12 o clock wish and the presence of you in a zoom or her house? ( I'm 13 ) make her happy ! grant her a wish

• Edna
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

For heaven's sake - throw a birthday party for your niece and stop worrying about corona virus and social distancing. They're not likely to contract the virus from simply being in each other's presence.

Every day for the last two months, I see groups of kids your niece's age out riding their bikes together, playing baseball together, and visiting together in their homes. They're not wearing masks and they aren't doing any "social distancing". NONE of them has contracted corona virus.    

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

A kind and clean reasonably good looking guy, 17-21 to teach her the joy of safe sex.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Nicey8
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

conduct the birthday over a zoom meeting. buy a cake and celebrate on zoom app.

• L
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Discuss this with her mom and dad............they will know, for sure, what she really needs.

• 1 month ago

If she is white, throw her upon rocks until she stops breathing.

• 1 month ago

I know a lot of people do birthday parades. Just get her friends to make posters or give them some. Then, have their parents drive them by and have them wave/honk/cheer etc.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.