Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsDogs · 3 months ago

Are there safety CONDOMS FOR DOGS?

I don’t want my female dog getting pregnant again by our male dog,  it will be another responsibility for me, I just need both of them to not be parents again.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 months ago

😂 this is hilarious! Too bad your parents didn't use condoms! Take them to the vet to get spayed and neutered. If you can't afford both, at least get the female spayed. 

• Ocimom
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

Call your vet and schedule her to be spayed and him neutered.  No more buying condoms or her getting pregnant by him.

• 3 months ago

No, there aren't such a thing as condoms for dogs. If you don't want them having puppies, then get them neutered. That's one of the best things which you can do, not only to stop them breeding, but also for the multiple health benefits it brings.

• 3 months ago

Please tell me you are joking... I'm sure nobody is that stupid.

In case you are then you separate throughout her cycle or better still have her spayed. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 months ago

I have no idea what "safety condoms" are.  I am only aware of condoms.

No, there is no such product.

Nice try.

• 3 months ago

Pet dogs should be spayed/neutered.  They are only pet quality & not worthy of breeding.  You are not breeding because of show quality or because of trainability for sanctioned event of the kennel club.  

You must keep them separate until she is out of heat.  This is going to drive your male crazy.  Is there someplace where you can take one of them for a few weeks?  You can get him neutered now but you'll have to wait a month or more after her heat to get her spayed.  Let all the swelling & blood leave the area so the procedure can be done safely.

• 3 months ago

No not at all.  And even if there were how do you propose to keep it on the dog?  

Ever heard of spaying or neutering?    

• 3 months ago

Spay and neuter them

• 3 months ago

You cannot be serious. There is no such thing as condoms for dogs. Get real. Have your female Spayed and have your male Neutered and you won't have to worry about your female getting pregnant by your male dog or anyone else's male dog for that matter. You sound like a typical TROLL.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Nope. Just get 'em fixed.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.