Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsDogs · 3 months ago

Are there safety CONDOMS FOR DOGS?

I don’t want my female dog getting pregnant again by our male dog,  it will be another responsibility for me, I just need both of them to not be parents again.

😂 this is hilarious! Too bad your parents didn't use condoms! Take them to the vet to get spayed and neutered. If you can't afford both, at least get the female spayed. 

• Ocimom

Call your vet and schedule her to be spayed and him neutered.  No more buying condoms or her getting pregnant by him.

No, there aren't such a thing as condoms for dogs. If you don't want them having puppies, then get them neutered. That's one of the best things which you can do, not only to stop them breeding, but also for the multiple health benefits it brings.

Please tell me you are joking... I'm sure nobody is that stupid.

In case you are then you separate throughout her cycle or better still have her spayed. 

I have no idea what "safety condoms" are.  I am only aware of condoms.

No, there is no such product.

Nice try.

Pet dogs should be spayed/neutered.  They are only pet quality & not worthy of breeding.  You are not breeding because of show quality or because of trainability for sanctioned event of the kennel club.  

You must keep them separate until she is out of heat.  This is going to drive your male crazy.  Is there someplace where you can take one of them for a few weeks?  You can get him neutered now but you'll have to wait a month or more after her heat to get her spayed.  Let all the swelling & blood leave the area so the procedure can be done safely.

No not at all.  And even if there were how do you propose to keep it on the dog?  

Ever heard of spaying or neutering?    

Spay and neuter them

You cannot be serious. There is no such thing as condoms for dogs. Get real. Have your female Spayed and have your male Neutered and you won't have to worry about your female getting pregnant by your male dog or anyone else's male dog for that matter. You sound like a typical TROLL.

Nope. Just get 'em fixed.