Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 1 month ago

What did you think about Ronda Rousey vs Becky Lynch vs Charlotte Flair?

I wasn’t a fan to be honest. They just had to insert Charlotte when she had no business being in that match. The buildup to the match was awful. WWE had to ruin what could’ve otherwise been a simple feud. They even managed to ruin the finish. Becky should’ve won clean. Ending your main event on a roll up was a stupid decision. Doesn’t help that it was botched. I wouldn’t expect to see women to main event another WrestleMania after that. 

Favorite Answer

It made me want to jump off a building.

• WWE thought they needed to have all 3 of them in The Match for it to be a Main Event at WrestleMania 35. WWE has never had a Women's Main Event at a WrestleMania before. They figure Becky Lynch and Charlotte Flair had far more Professional Wrestling Experience than Ronda Rousey had, they wanted to make certain that she would be able to hold up her end.

• You know what would've made the make-believe triple threat match better? If the three female sports entertainers wrestled naked. I think that would've garnered people's interest. Just kidding🤭🤭.  The thing is The World Wrestling Federation is not perfect. They make some mistakes sometimes, just like the rest of us. We are only human. Of course the build-up and the match could've been better, but it's not like it was a complete disaster. The popular female sports entertainer came out victorious, which is what the vast majority of WWF fans wanted.

Whole feud was an unnecessary crowd.  Lynch's gimmick was up in the air and neither Charlotte nor Rousey could wrestle out of a burlap sack.  The whole feud stunk, made even worse by the fact Rousey got injured.