Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 4 weeks ago

5 inch penis or 9 inch penis - what do women prefer ?

Reminds me of the 1 thing never to say, unless you're evil "Hey, this is nice, I could never fit a whole one in my mouth before".

I’ll take any penis I can get because nobody wants to date me

Size does not matter unless you make  her feel good mentally and physically. 

Women are more imaginative. They physically prefer 9 inches if you ask with the sizes. It matter most weather they are happy or not .

• Peep

A man with a good personality

Couldn't care less, as long as he knows how to use said penis. And obviously we have to fancy each other enough to want his penis anywhere near me. 

• Paul

The average depth of a vagina is less than 4 inches, so a penis longer than that is wasted.

The size REALLY doesn't matter. What's the point of having a man with a large penis who just climbs on top, does his bit then rolls over and goes to sleep? There are many men out there like that. A man who gets turned on by just exploring the female body is a big turn on. Get the woman excited and you get it back three fold!

I remember a porn star answering this question and she said that the 5 inch is preferable since it is less likely to cause soreness which would prevent them from doing a second set.

But I have been married three times, and a diplomatic wife will always say that whatever their husband has, is great. 

• Bill

Is there a reason you guys can't ever be arsed to learn biology before asking this question? Answer the following question. What is the average length of a vagina when fully aroused? Answer that question and the answer to your question will be obvious. 

This question is however a good example of how porn messes men up. If porn stopped focusing so much on men that were several inches above the average this kind of question wouldn't be so common. 

They prefer a man with a bigger bank account.