What does caviar taste like?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Like the sea smells when you get near the beach.  Salty and slightly fishy.  The main attraction is the texture and the way you can pop the roes in your mouth in tiny, salty explosions.  I realize that some some people that must seem as horrible as I find it pleasurable.  It's not out of this world amazing, I've had some veeeery nice caviar in my day, but it's nice is you like seafood.  It's only exclusive because it's expensive.

• Baal
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

Salty with a fishy aroma.  Not something I care for personally.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

im not sure sorry I couldn't tell ium sorry but I know that eggs taste like egg they are white yes 

• 1 month ago

Like fish eggs. Some people are into that sort of thing.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Like fried salty shrimp-ish catfish.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

It taste fishy. I’m eating my caviar with a nice cold Bud Light right now.

• 1 month ago

Amazing and salty and slightly fishy and delicious. I LOVE caviar, but it is an acquired taste for many. Some would call it too salty. If it's TOO fishy, it's not good caviar. The bubbles just pop in your mouth and it's like the ocean is just flooding every sense you have. 

I have always been a seafood gal, so I knew I was going to like caviar before I ever had it, and I was right. I love the stuff. Too rich for my blood to have, even occasionally, but once a year or so, I treat myself to the good stuff. 

• CB
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Fishy little balls of water popping in your mouth. Acquired taste I suspect or maybe I have only tasted 'cheap' caviar, never really wanted to try again.

• Alex
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I don't know if it was the brand, but it tasted oily and very salty. Too salty in fact. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Salty apparently. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.