Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 month ago

Tom Hanks 'has no respect' for people not wearing masks. Does anyone care ?

IMHO, what a w*nker ! Personally, I wouldn't expect, want or need any respect from him if I had the misfortune to meet the j*rk. So, no difference.

17 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

not me.................................................

• Megumi
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

I do not care at all what he feels. 

• 4 weeks ago

That's how he and his wife contracted it.  It is totally understandable how he feels, and he is absolutely right.  You do not have the right to go out among others and potentially spread the virus to others.  It causes lifelong health problems for many.  Just today, I spoke with someone who had it and her retinas were damaged.  She cannot see well anymore and she can't drive when it is dark.  She wishes it killed her.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

i guess he is concerned for others as he and his wife caught it in australia

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Clearly you don't, but sensible, mature and considerate people do. Everyone needs to do everything possible to fight this virus. If they don't, then without a vaccine life will continue as it currently is, or worse.

• Lili
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Honey, Tom Hanks is tens of thousands of times more successful and more respected than you will ever be.  And don't worry; I doubt you'll ever do anything to merit respect from him or anyone else for that matter.

Hanks was talking this morning about everything an earlier generation was willing to put up with during World War II.  My grandparents tolerated some real curtailment of their civil liberties for years for the sake of a national crisis, but YOU can't cope with some months of wearing a mask?

Quite the little wimp, aren't you, sweetie?

• 1 month ago

He had Covid 19 so he knows what he’s talking about. And I agree with him people should wear masks 

• Mike G
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I care, and I have no respect for anonymous trolls.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Ignorant bastards who don't wear masks to minimize the spread of the virus deserve nothing but contempt for their selfishness.

• Murzy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Sorry but all people should wear masks. It is selfish not to wear them. Think of others besides yourself.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.