Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 month ago

Why is Yahoo Answers taking me to the main Yahoo home page when I click on my YA! profile picture?

I literally can't find my own questions and answers since today...

Favorite Answer

It's yet again some kind of bug due to the recent alteration to the site. It seems too have started a couple of days ago.

• Daniel

Yahoo Yesterday had a Issue where you could not Access your Answers Profile it has Recently been Fixed you should be able to get on just Fine now

Clearly Yahoo is messing with the format again, and working on new upgrades, which will of course mean a new boatload of glitches. 

No one who works at Yahoo gives a damn anymore.

Sh*t here keeps breaking down with more and more regularity. Pictures don't add again, either.

This is happening to everyone. Not sure if they are doing some maintenance, working on glitches, or just trying to figure out how the system work. Relax, the site will be down for a few hours and let not help for days. But everything is back up now and working.

• Sharon

It is a glitch right now. It has been happening since yesterday.