Why did they kill that 8 year old girl in Atlanta ?

I'm just confused.  These are the same people out there claiming injustice and crying for their civil rights...

I'm sorry, but if you shoot 8 year olds you dont deserve civil rights. The only thing you deserve is for some racist cop to step on your head until you die cause you cant breathe no more 

Favorite Answer

With the police killings, they were all violent repeat offenders with a drug history.  With the little girl, it was vigilantes and vagrants...media tries to look the other way if those that do it are their own political persuasion.

• James

So, after Adam Lanza, it is ok just kill whites, they don’t deserve civil rights, right?

• Cisco

casualtie, standing in the wrong place at the wrong time. 

Killing children seems to be the Democrats new form of " Peaceful Protest " . It's become very trendy in Blue cities in Blue states across the country.

With the ever increasing numbers of children being shot , it appears there may be some sort of contest .

Boggles the mind, doesn't it?

You think Al Sharpton is going to give this little girl a eulogy? You think they're going to show the funeral on CNN? Will she be brought to the church in a horse drawn carriage? 

Face it. When it comes to black lives, black lives don't mean crap to black people. 

I'm not sure that activists murdered an 8 year old girl.

I think it was murderous criminals who did that.

You seem to know who did it, have you informed the police?

Because Black Lives don't actually matter to these Marxists.

collateral damage

Who's "they"?

Exactly, you don't know, neither do I, all I do know is it is a tragedy and we will mourn the loss of yet another of our children.  

We hope those responsible are brought to justice swiftly.