Why did they kill that 8 year old girl in Atlanta ?

I'm just confused.  These are the same people out there claiming injustice and crying for their civil rights...

I'm sorry, but if you shoot 8 year olds you dont deserve civil rights. The only thing you deserve is for some racist cop to step on your head until you die cause you cant breathe no more 

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

With the police killings, they were all violent repeat offenders with a drug history.  With the little girl, it was vigilantes and vagrants...media tries to look the other way if those that do it are their own political persuasion.

• James
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

So, after Adam Lanza, it is ok just kill whites, they don’t deserve civil rights, right?

• Cisco
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

casualtie, standing in the wrong place at the wrong time. 

• 1 month ago

Killing children seems to be the Democrats new form of " Peaceful Protest " . It's become very trendy in Blue cities in Blue states across the country.

With the ever increasing numbers of children being shot , it appears there may be some sort of contest .

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Boggles the mind, doesn't it?

You think Al Sharpton is going to give this little girl a eulogy? You think they're going to show the funeral on CNN? Will she be brought to the church in a horse drawn carriage? 

Face it. When it comes to black lives, black lives don't mean crap to black people. 

• 1 month ago

I'm not sure that activists murdered an 8 year old girl.

I think it was murderous criminals who did that.

• 1 month ago

You seem to know who did it, have you informed the police?

• 1 month ago

Because Black Lives don't actually matter to these Marxists.

• John
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

collateral damage

• 1 month ago

Who's "they"?

Exactly, you don't know, neither do I, all I do know is it is a tragedy and we will mourn the loss of yet another of our children.  

We hope those responsible are brought to justice swiftly.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.