Why do some people not believe in the demonic or even ghosts for that matter? ?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Paul
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Two entirely different questions.  We believe in the demonic because Almighty God has clearly revealed that reality to us and warned us to protect ourselves from it.  We don't believe in "ghosts" because they are imaginary.

• 1 month ago

Because they are powerless in a physical realm.

• 1 month ago

Probably because 'demons' and 'ghosts' don't exist.

The people that originally invented 'demons' didn't know about mental illness, and the people who still believe in them are just idiots.

'Ghost' sightings are all either made up, hoaxes, hallucinations, or have natural explanations.  It's been found that ultra-low frequency vibrations (called 'infra-bass') coming from malfunctioning HVAC units or other machinery can cause you to have visual hallucinations - as well as feelings of 'dread'.

• 1 month ago

I work in a hospital on a unit that has legal psych holds waiting for medical clearance. I can definitely. see why people thought people were possessed or cursed. Most people don't experience people. in the throws of mental illness or odd behavior from drug use. I've. seen many WTF!!! moments

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • k w
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

dunno for sure. but that info is is left to manipulate the fearful, and most know about how well fear is used in this dimension....

• 1 month ago

How better to take over nice and easy? 

• Jeremy
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Because, despite asking for clear testable evidence of these things, no such evidence has been produced by the people claiming these are real.

• Petter
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

So I suppose you believe in unicorns, leprachauns, elves and trolls (not internet one's) as well?

• Juli
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Because it's silliness.

• 1 month ago

something something something complete lack of verifiable evidence. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.