sd asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 month ago

How do you view your profile page/see your questions?

When I click "View answers profile" or my username it just takes me to the yahoo homepage and says "Hmmm... the page you're looking for isn't here. Try searching above."

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Daniel
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Yahoo Yesterday had a Issue where you could not Access your Answers Profile it has Recently been Fixed you should be able to get on just Fine now

• Sharon
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

It is a glitch right now. It has been happening since yesterday.

• 1 month ago

Yahoo is clearly messing with the design and layout again....... about to unload another round of changes no one asked for . 

In the meantime.......it will clearly screw up the site in the short term as it ill undoubtedly cause the usual  Yahoo glitches  during the change over. 

Probably best to just give it a rest for a day, until they work it out.

• LAN
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

This question has been asked over and over this morning.   When will people learn to look to see if a question has been asked first before mindlessly posting something that has already been answered?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • This is happening to everyone. Not sure if they are doing some maintenance, working on glitches, or just trying to figure out how the system work. Relax, the site will be down for a few hours and let not help for days. But sooner or later it will be back up. But it seems notifications are up with a new look. So something is happening.

• David
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Just another Yahoo glitch.  Wait it out.

• Lolly
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Yahoo shut that feature off. Sometimes they take features away while they are working on a new design. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.