Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetSecurity · 1 month ago

Has your mental health suffered due to covid quarantine?

Yes, All of the friends that I worked hard to make in college I cannot see anymore because of this.

No. But still frustrated.

No, but I've been depressed. Menal health is what's killing more people than the virus.

Does your conscience bother you?

Not in the slightest. I had bipolar and anxiety before covid, I still have bipolar and anxiety, and after covid has gone, guess what? I'll still have bipolar and anxiety. Has my mental health suffered or got worse? No. I generally tend to self isolate anyway (social anxiety) 

I miss seeing dear friends in person, but I'd say I'm still mentally healthy.  It's kind of like if I got a bee sting or sprained something, I wouldn't say it had no impact, but I'd still call myself healthy.

yes then Yahoo will delete some best question I've ever made

No, not at all.  In fact, it's given me more opportunity to carry on 'learning' new things.

If our planet earth were a model of a brain, then the mental suffering is worse. Though a few percentage would be peaceful, the versa would be so much chaotic.

yes, being isolated aint good for me