I've asked God several questions again, just like I used to for decades, but he STILL hasn't answered.  Why won't he answer me?

God has answers for questions in His Word the Bible. Everything that God wants you to know is in His Word. Jesus stated in Mark 13:23 “But take ye heed: behold, I have foretold you all things.” Try studying the Bible for the questions you have.

The answers are there.

IF U WANT ANSWERS FROM YHVH GOD U MUST GET INTO HIS WORD. MOST OF THE ANSWERS ARE THERE.

• Old-un

Perhaps you're asking the wrong things fo the wrong reasons, use the search box in jw.org and enter ''how to pray,'' and you'll find much on the subject of prayer, choose which one best answers your own problem.

Maybe you're not prepared for the experience.

Maybe the answers are ot of eternal importance.

Maybe you really don't want to find out.

How can I judge you?

It's exactly and precisely like no gods exist, for some reason.

He has, you did not like them.

Not asking the right questions. Jer. 6:16

No one has ever talked to god because god doesn’t exist. Anyone who says so is full of it.

• ANON

the answer comes in your experiences after asking, so long as what you are asking will teach you somthing about the nature of reality

• Rick

maybe He is but YOU aren't listening ..............................