Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

why does the word satan bring about peace while Jesus brings about sassiness and destruction?

Anytime I think the word satan I feel totally peaceful and balanced and whole. It feels like the word itself is a golden energy that cleanses and purifies and is pretty much perffect. But with Jesus I feel barely any peace and I feel a darkness a thickness and I get all sweaty and my brain feels stuck in a rut. I'm not trying to become a Satanist but this just doesn't feel right...Is it because as Christian's were supposed to think satan and act on jesus ? Like think satan and be good examples? I have no problem with that because it feels good! Do other Christian's do this? Is this the true way?

dude Oleg no. I am not a Satanist just a curious Christian and satan is not my father....I am not lying satan feels good it feels like I just got a massage....Idn to sit around and promote satanism to feel better about myself...Jesus is king...But I just wish Jesus would feel better

No, it is not the true way.  You're just vibrating to a low frequency.  Satan wants you to obey him and ignore Christ.  Of course he interferes when you think about Christ.  If you were in tune with the Holy Ghost, you would feel at peace with God and with Christ.  Tune your natural frequency higher.

Satan and peace are oxymoron

• ANON

What you have describes is identified in the Bible as Satan’s deception Your soul lives forever, who it live with forever is up to you               

• Oleg

Liars will lie - to promote their father.