Question about unemployment eligibility?

Hey I had a couple questions about unemployment. I applied for unemployment initially in April and didn't qualify because my base year only had 16 weeks of employment recorded. Now If I re-apply in July I would be eligible but at this point I am back to work. I missed 3 months of work due to COVID and am still struggling a bit. I'm wondering If I re-apply now am I still eligible to receive money for those 3 months even though it is now past those dates? Should I file an appeal or should I re-file all together? Or should I just apply for PUA but i'm also past the dates I missed? Thanks in advance for any help tried finding the answers myself online but had no luck.

no u re not eligible

No.  You are only eligible for the week that you reapply and later weeks.  You are not eligible to receive anything for any earlier weeks.  You cannot receive anything for the weeks that you missed.

• Judy

no............................................................................

• A

you couldn't receive it before because you had not worked enough in the period that pays for the period you were claiming, You cannot go back and claim it now for the same reason it was denied in the first place.  Learn to put money aside for emergencies  6-12 months expenses

If you didn't qualify then, you won't qualify now unless you actually lose the job you have.

Wages earned AFTER the period of unemployment do not count retroactively.