Would you support gender segregated 'mgtow zones' or 'mgtowns' ...?

The United States may be too free a country for you, SPE. If you want to live somewhere with gender segregated zones, consider moving to Saudi Arabia.

Not only would I support them but I'd F'ing move there. MGTOW is a good idea but they have this vision of the future where all men go MGTOW and civilization sorta bites it and women are forced to come to their senses. I don't think that's going to happen if they don't work together. The money has to come to the MGTOWs and to make that happen, MGTOW have to know how to make money and a lot of us are just struggling to pay rent. Men could educate the hell out of each other and create a really good 'old boys network' that would elevate MGTOW into the economic 'upper class'. And middle class b/c we can't ALL be upper class. That's kind of how the classes work. But being middle class is still a huge step up for someone working at Wendys. 

So yeah, I think this is exactly the direction that MGTOW needs to go. They need to pool their money, buy up some land, build houses, learn the skills to survive and make money and become a force to be reckoned with. 

When this happens, men are going to think "Well, I could move to MGTOWN and have air conditioning (I don't) and a pool and learn a trade and get an X-Box and have health insurance OR I could work myself to death chasing after women who will ultimately just use me and throw me away. 

Do it in Nevada, get a few brothels in MGTOWN and the deal just got a whole lot sweeter b/c they don't have to be like "I'd miss the sex." b/c they just make the women in the brothels well off. Not pure MGTOW? True but it's a powerful way to deal with the thing that is keeping most men from going MGTOW: their libido. 

As long as these aren't on public property my tax dollars pay for I don't care what they do. 

Kinda like leper colonies for MGTOWs? Sure, why not...

...no.  I suppose I wouldn't object too strongly to the existence of some sort of male-only commune or whatever, freedom of association and all that, but... I'm pretty hesitant to endorse *any* large-scale gender segregation.

I would support an ignorant bigot town. Get them all in one place and wall in the stupid fcukers.

No, that's utterly ridiculous.  People can be pretty much whoever they want to be as it is.