Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceSmall Business · 1 month ago

What business can I start with $500?

• 2 days ago

Start cannabis business from https://herbceo.com

• Isabel

You can probably start a business on Etsy with that amount.  Make something.  Or perhaps you could buy stuff at yard sales, refurbish it, and resell it for a markup?

If you already own a computer, and have access to the internet then I would say you could start off a business, for maybe around $120. I think it might go higher, so you should take a mental note of that depending on how well your business does.

I have my own business, and if I remember correctly I started off paying that amount, but unfortunately not everyone can actually succeed.

If you had my brains then maybe you could do well, or even great, but you don't, and I won't be investing my time to teach you.

I do have other ideas that I can share with you, and I think $500 would fall short.

I will break it down, for you of some of my expenses.

My phone bill is less than $30.00 per month.

My hosting is less than $10.00 per month.

My domain name is around $15.00 per year.

I can pretty much work from wherever I want, so if I choose to work from home then that's doable, for me. My rent is $500 per month, for where I am living.

A lot of the work that I do is online, so me meeting up face to face with a client, or customer is not necessary. I am able to get compensated online, and I do a lot of my work remotely, and online, so I don't think it's necessary to meet with clients. I can chat with people online about anything, so I really don't have to meet customers, or clients face to face.

Anyway I assume you don't have my background, so I think you are going to need some more money to start off a business.

You're going to need something that is going to sell yourself. I have my website that sells me, and what I offer to other people.

I make websites, for a living, so this is what I offer to other people. My question to you is what do you plan on offering to other people?

If you don't know, or it's nothing then you are nowhere ready to start off your own businesses.

Buying/selling on ebay.

I started mine with $25.  It all depends on WHAT business you want to do.  I made fabric dragons and sold them at science fiction conventions. I branched out to cat toys which were huge best sellers, shifted over to doing those. They're a nice side income.

Car detailing business.  I would think 500 would get you the supplies and any buffer you may need.

Lawn mowing service....

All you need is pick up truck and mower