Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

My boyfriend blocked a girl before he posted pictures of us. What does this mean?

I will try to make this short. So this girl followed my boyfriend when we broke up before and he followed her back. He unfollowed her when we got back together. Yesterday he posted our pictures from fourth of July, but blocked the girl before (i think it was right before) he posted us. Am I over thinking or does it seem like he is hiding us from her? I dont wanna ask him because i already gave him enough bs for following her back 

Note: He unfollowed her, a long time ago when i mentioned it, but just blocked her yesterday when he posted our picture.  

Could mean nothing I block a **** ton of people

oh she's obviously the side chick.

I’m thinking there is something going on there or someone is hoping something might go on there 

He must of been seeing her or talking a lot to her and dont want you to know

I think it means she could be his ex or he might have hooked up with her when you two were apart and he doesn't want her to comment on your pictures with him starting sh*t. Exs like to stir the pot when they aren't over the guy that's moved on from them. Just take it as he's saving you from her bs and bitterness. If he starts acting distant and weird, starts being mean for no reason, or starts pushing you away then that's something to worry about and then you guys would have to talk. Hope this helps and good luck. 

• P

There's other ways of seeing someone's posts.  She will know he blocked her so if he really wanted to "hide" it from her it would be a poor way to do it.  It's more likely he doesn't want her commenting, liking his pics or messaging him stirring up another rats nest with you over this girl.  It's much better for both of you this girl is blocked and out of his life.  Cheaters know to just not post anything to social media or delete it all together, but that's not what he is doing.   

• KFC

It means he might of been seeing her during the time you and him had been broken up. It is not cheating. If he was with someone after you and him broke up and than ended it with her before getting back with you 

It sounds like you’re overthinking. He has photos of you together on social media, which clearly shows he’s not trying to hide you. He probably blocked her because you said you gave him sh!t for following her back 

He’s taking initiative to avoid contact with her, and time will tell 

Ask him.  It sounds very much like it doesn't it.  Maybe he's playing the two of you.  She doesn't know about you.  You suspect about her.