Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 month ago

Is this fat?

Minus the breasts as they only fill half the cup of the top

Care411 her hipbones are showing and her arms have bones showing also and literally no muscle . But if the pic is that fuzzy you wouldn’t be able to tell that 

To be fair anonymous there’s other explanations for big arms than photoshop. The whole angle of the photo is awkward to me, it could just be because she’s stiffly flexing her arms with a low quality camera . So assuming it’s not (because it’s mean to assume something is photoshopped when it’s likely not is mean no matter what your excuse is) is this fat?

Here’s a better angle if you like- https://imgur.com/a/YejpCTK

Anon, I think sometimes she does photoshop to look curvier as in the other pic she is very stick thin. 

• kelvin

that is border line anorexic

You're trolling too hard there's no unhealthy fat there.

She does not look fat however the picture almost looks photoshopped to me. Just by looking at her arms they look bigger and disproportionate to her body. Not being mean but the photo does look doctored to me. She does not look fat but the lighting just is not that good in either picture. But the second one looks better than the first. First picture I still say looks Photoshopped to me.

• Alesha

If that is fat then I must be a freaking whale for Gods sake. In direct answer to your question, God no that is not fat.

Picture is fuzzy.  She has a belly/some fat.  Arms (biceps have fat).  Ask her what she thinks......

• Fubar

Only fat i see is in the breasts

Not at all, it's actually thin from the looks of it!