Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionDrama · 1 month ago

Should I watch Westworld?

Sure. It's confusing, multi-layered and well done. Muddled a lot of the times but the acting is solid. Brings up some thorny moral issues. Might not be your cup of robot juice, but give it a whirl. 

It depends on what you like.  I enjoyed the first season, and the second season a bit less.  I havent seen the third season yet.  The first seasons presents an interesting sort of mystery.  It's set in the titular theme park where lifelike androids, known as hosts, are used to simulate a wild west fantasy world.  The main characters include Dolores and Maeve, two hosts who seem to be becoming sentient, as well as Bernard a lead programmer for the park, and William, a naive guest on his first visit.  So there's an ongoing mystery as to just what's happening with these hosts as well as a supposed secret to the park which a malevolent character called the Man in Black is trying to discover.