Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 month ago

Is being an introvert bad ?

I’m not a very social person, I don’t like people that much and I don’t mean that in a bad way. In the workplace I’m quiet and don’t talk to coworkers that much.

At work I always get that “why are you so quiet”, or sometimes i hear how I’m an “******” for not talking to anyone. 

@Anonynous. Many think I’m an Asśhöle (pardon my french) for not talking to people in the workplace. They see me as unfriendly just for not talking to them 

In my opinion, I don’t think being an introvert is bad. People have different personality types, some may be extroverted and some introverted or somewhere in between. There are lots of different personality types. I think sometimes introverts are misunderstood and some people (not all people) may behave in a certain way towards a person because of it. I’m an introvert and trust me I've had someone call me a b*tch and ask me why I’m so quiet. Just remember that not all people are like this and just embrace your quietness. There are pros and cons to being an introvert but it’s the same with all other personality types. There are lots of good things about being an introvert, for example introverts tend to be good listeners and observant. They are independent and have deep connections with people.

Don’t let other people get you down and don’t try to change yourself because of these people who cannot understand you. Introverts can be just as successful in life as other people.

Not at all,but don't be dumb always focus on what needs to be done,be proud of your identity, don't change yourself,at times you had to be extrovert, don't label yourself

No it is actually a good way to work.

After work you can talk and have fun.

• Andy C

THINKING that you are something and from then on, acting like that that thing ensures that you are that thing. 

Being an introvert is not a bad thing. As long as you don't harm anyone. It probably wouldn't hurt to make a little more of an effort to 'socialize' a little.

You're a what for not talking to anyone? Try to spell the word again but a little different so the cuss filter doesn't bleep it out.