USA is the greatest nation on Earth?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

nope.            

• Ahai
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Not at all. USA wouldn't be without the other countries and there is a lack of gratitude. 

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Might have been once. Now its got a pandemic and a race war going, doesnt look nearly as goox

• Maggie
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

No it isn't.     

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Kathy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

To many people, yes it is, but not everyone thinks do.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Jesus loves America 🇺🇸🙏🇺🇸

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

It isn’t the greatest country in the world. There’s a lot of other countries that’s currently making the US a laughing stalk. Anyone who says that it is THE greatest nation or country in the world is an idiot. 

The French and the Japanese has a wide array of culinary cuisines that the Americans can never beat. 

The Canadians has a much better medical system than the US. Not without its own fair share of issues of course, but still better than the American health care system where you either have a insurance or you probably won’t get anything better than being stabilized, a bandage and a foot in the aśs then you’re out the door. 

There are a few countries that offers a much more affordable education beyond high school, or at least more so than US. A proper education structure should be very accessible everywhere, not just in a select few countries.

Also, if we’re gonna say it’s the best country in the world then why is that they can spend billions upon billions, if not trillions towards funding the military yet they can’t find a efficient way to feed the hungry, house the homeless and provide a decent medical care towards those that needs them?

Need I go on?

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Don't be silly....you're living in a dreamworld.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

1) That's not a question

2) I disagree with the fact

• Magma
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Dont make me laugh. Maybe it used to be, but not anymore. The place is a total sh*tshow at the moment

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.