Pom pom tufts for a mattress?

Does anyone know where I can purchase some mattress pom pom tufts? They are the pom pom ball that sit in the dimples of the mattress as shown in the picture attached. And before anyones responds with 'have you tried online' or 'have you searching the internet' or 'try Amazon' and finally but not least, 'try looking on Ebay'.

Tried all that and no one sells them. I also tried apporaching a few mattress manufacturing firms and their response is 'we dont sell them' eventhough they use them in their own mattresses.

So if anyone can offer any bright ideas as to where I could get hold of some I would be grateful.

Sorry but yahoo answers wouldnt let the picture upload

I hate when I can't find what seems like the simplest things!

Those pom-poms are super easy to make. Perhaps you or someone you know can make them? That is what I would do. And...make a few extra for future use. Remember, after you replace those pom-poms, you are going to find the misplaced ones! 

You don't "need" them. 

You WANT them. 

If you can't Find them, you're going to have to Do Without them.   

• Elaine

They are sewn into the mattress during the manufacturing process.