Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 month ago

Is Joe Biden a racist?

I don't want to believe it but he did support busing segregation and mass incarceration of black people. He also called black people the N word in Cleveland in 1973 and in 2019 gloated about working with segregationists which is unforgivable in my opinion. I hate Trump and am black but cannot support a man who did these things.

21 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

All Democrats are racist. They treat blacks like retarded children.

• Prince
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

Indeed you should write in me for your King-Emperour. Oh I gibber like Hamlet but madness in Great Houses should not go unwatched. Did not Star appear to me when I was 6 insisting she was of "an ancient Royal House" and that I must need sign the scroll giving my future son as a blood sacrifice to the "Dragons" and didn't The Lady Elect who'd sung the Land of the Leal so oddly fork it over to Them. I may be mad and bitter but I have a different spiritual nature than you have had for a long while. 

Source(s): The Lamb
  • 1 month ago

Of course he is but he's trying to prove he isn't by picking a black VP as his running mate.

• 1 month ago

no but the current president is 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

i dont think so

• 1 month ago

Of course he is. Well, let me rephrase that: he supported white supremacy and racism when it benefited him politically. Establishment politicians like him only care about winning. They do nothing but winning. That includes Biden, Trump, George Bush and all the other corporate-bought can politicians. The only good candidate worth voting for in 2020 was Bernie Sanders. Of course you know how stupid American voters are and their tendency to vote for the worst candidates!

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Depends upon who he is talking to at the moment.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Could we please have your links and references?

• 1 month ago

So put a checkmark in the racist column for both choices and move on. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Poor people are as smart as white people, if you don’t vote for Biden, you ain’t black. Biden believes Black people should have to vote the way he tells them cause they can’t figure it out without him.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Trump is racist. Relax. You have him on your side.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.