Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 month ago

Do you think it's reasonable suggesting to a woman to stop wearing pants because she has fat legs?

and suggesting to wear only a-line skirts?

Do you think she should never wear pants if she looks bad with them?

She'd probably wear pants all the time anyway and not skirts or dresses, since the pants, especially jeans, would squash everything into place and make it look a bit smaller.

no because 1. she won't listen to you because you've insulted her and 2. you'll insult her. unless you want to ruin her day/life because you couldn't keep your fashion advice to yourself.

its none of your damn business what someone else wears. you don't get to tell someone to change their style because you don't wanna see their legs. its rude and I would kick you out of my home if you said something like that to me.

• Ya-Hoo

If you are going to tell her that you may as well tell her to stay in her house all day because she is fat and ugly and no one wants to see a pig except on a farm.

I don't think you should be suggesting ANY form of dress for anyone. People should wear what they like to wear, not what you approve of. 

Pants, just like any other piece of clothing, should embody not only our craving for fashion, but our sense of utility for it as well. Hence, women should be wearing pants that fit her well according to size. 

I don’t think it’s reasonable on any level. It is not your place to suggest what you believe appropriate attire for her size and shape. If she likes wearing it, then she should damn well wear it. Don’t make your problem her problem.

A person can wear whatever they feel comfortable in. It's not up to you to decide that for them

• kelvin

not unless you want to get knocked out

It’s not anyone’s business but hers.