In your opinion which is worse the flu or Corona virus ?

a very good question I had suffered with the flu, but not COVID. So idk which one makes you suffer more.

I would say the flu because if you count all the other flus like the Spanish flu millions had died from it, while Corona with Sars hit half a million and still counting...

Corona is much worse than the flu, especially if your country has a dingbat instead of a leader who advocates chugging bleach or worse yet, injecting it. 

corona of course. we are in masks and I cant breathe oxygen. My brain cells died.

• Covid 19. There's no cure for it and it can have no symptoms so you don't know who has it. It can also damage your respiratory system if you get sever symptoms, the flu doesn't do that. At least there's a vaccines for the flu. The flu also didn't cause over half a million deaths world wide so far this year.

• D1218

Coronavirus. It has more symptoms than what they said. It gives your hallucinations, digestion problems, and skin problems. It can possibly kill it in less than 24 hrs. By the way there's no cure. The Flu at least has a cure. 

• martin

Read where the virus is a flu, difference being it's a deadly one.

Coronavirus. We do not close the country down for the flu, we do for Coronavirus

It depends upon which Coronavirus you're talking about, as there are seven of them. Coronavirus is a group of viruses, not a specific virus. There are currently seven known viruses in this group. I therefore, cannot assume you're talking about Hcov-SARS-2, the virus that causes COVID-19 based upon your description "coronavirus".

Coronavirus, for sure.       

Corona killed over 120 thousand people in 12 weeks in the U.S. alone and it's climbing and the virus is morphing. What do you think?