Nat asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 1 month ago

Going on holiday alone but in a relationship?

Hi, my partner has decided he wants to go on holiday in the next few weeks. He wants to go alone and have a family holiday later on in the year/ next year. My question is, is it odd for a man who is in a happy relationship with a step child to want to go on holiday on his own ( he isn’t going with friends either, he’ll be totally alone) for a week. He has always mentioned that he wanted to go alone and I’ve always said he can do what he wants but it’s very strange for a bloke in a relationship to want to go away with on his own 😂. I know it not to cheat or anything like that, just wanted to know opinions and if anyone else has had this with their partners thanks 😊  

Favorite Answer

It's unusual but it happens. Every person and every relationship is different, so you should both do what works for you. If you're uncomfortable with it, tell him. I'd be more worried that he'd come back with coronavirus than anything else right now though.

• Tj

He wants to take his gf on that vacation. And it is not you.

i would wonder if hes not going with another girl

I know a guy who’s wife allows him to go to Thailand every year and she’s totally fine with it 

yeah right, like he's not gonna cheat. do you even know where he's going? staying? etc?