What proof do Christians have of Jesus' Kingdoms (Heavens).  Have there been any reports of Jesus' Kingdoms of Heavens?

The Kingdom of God and the Kingdom of heaven are synonymous!

"But if I cast out devils by the Spirit of God, then the Kingdom of God is come unto you" (Matthew 12:28).

Anyone can see that "the Kingdom of God" is "the Holy Spirit" according to what Jesus said in Matthew 12:28.

Jesus said in Acts 1:5 "...but ye shall baptized with the Holy Ghost" [aka Holy Spirit]

"But ye shall receive POWER (((after that))) the Holy Ghost [Baptism] comes upon you:  and you shall be a WITNESS unto Me..." (Acts 1:8) of My POWER!

Now to your question:

"What proof do [today's] Christians have of Jesus' Kingdom [Heaven].  Have there been any reports of Jesus' Kingdom of Heaven?"

Since Jesus said the Kingdom of God is the Holy Spirit whom we receive when JESUS "choose and ordains us" (John 15:16) to become TRUE Christians (I Corinthians 12:11-13) and "Not we ourselves lest any man should boast" (Ephesians 2:9) 

We must BELIEVE in (John 6:47) HIS (((POWER))) Who will "QUICKEN" (I Corinthians 15:45) our "DEAD spirits" (Romans 5:12-14; I Corinthians 15:21-22) "back to life" (Ephesians 2:1) 

As we are "resurrected" (I Corinthians 15) "from our graves" (Ezekiel 37:12-14) and are "born again of the spirit" (John 3:5-7) to receive His (((POWER))) and "Be a WITNESS unto Him" (Acts 1:8) of HIS (((POWER))) that is our (((PROOF))) of the Kingdom of God that has come into earth (Matthew 6:10)!

Remember Jesus said "If I cast out devils by the Spirit of God, then the Kingdom of God is come unto you" (Matthew 12:28)?

It is through the "Spiritual gifts" received (I Corinthians 12:7-10) and the "Signs following" (Mark 16:17-18) that we "Cast our devils in Jesus' Name" (Mark 16:17-18) and perform other healings and miracles (I Corinthians 12:7-10) by HIS (((POWER))) 

Afterwards you will KNOW that "The Kingdom of God" has come unto you" (Matthew 12:28) because any and all people will be able to see with their natural eyes the supernatural miracles.

Unfortunately today's Christians were DECEIVED by the roman catholic church to believe in a POWERLESS water baptism and therefore can't "Cast out devils in Jesus' Name" (Matthew 12:28) as He promised in Mark 16:17 that the roman catholic church alleges is FRAUDULENT although Jesus said the same thing in Matthew 12:28!

The roman catholic church got rid of Jesus' POWER in Scripture when they CONFISCATED the Scripture and  (((ADDED))) ***THEIR*** false doctrine into Scriptures in order for mankind to remain POWERLESS and "DEAD spirits" (Romans 5:12-14; I Corinthians 15:21-22) with the belief in a POWERLESS water baptism they called "The Great Commission" (Matthew 28:19+)!

Now today's Christians are on their way to HELL in "UNBELIEF" (Revelation 21:8) because they haven't been "QUICKENED" (I Corinthians 15:45) "back to life" (Ephesians 2:1) from their "DEAD spirits" by His (((POWER))) that comes upon us (Acts 1:8) with Holy Spirit baptism (Acts 1:5) and remain POWERLESS who can't "Cast out devils in Jesus' Name!"  

Therefore there is NO (((PROOF))) that "The Kingdom of GOD" has come!

(((NO))) >>>POWER?<<<

(((NO))) >>>JESUS!<<<

(((NO))) >>>KINGDOM OF HEAVEN!<<<

Source(s): THUS SAITH THE LORD!

Heaven is where God dwells, with his angels and his saints. The Kingdom of God exists wherever and whenever the Holy Spirit accepts an invitation to indwell a human soul. That has consistently been going on since the first Christian Pentecost, in Jerusalem, around 34 A.D.

• Otto

When he was on earth, Jesustaught his followers to pray for God's Kingdom.

A Kingdom is a government that is headed by a king. God's Kingdom is a special government. It is ser up in heaven  and will rule over this earth.

God promised that Jesus would become the king of his Kingdom.(Luke  1:30-33)

The Bible also tells us that 144,000 corulers will be in heaven. -Rev. 14:1-3.

Yes, by Jesus Himself.  "No one has seen the Father except the one who is from God; only he has seen the Father." (John 6:46)

• Misty

None at all, everything they believe is on faith alone.

Afraid not.

The Bunny Kingdom, however, has been photographed. All hail George and Sapphire!

THE HOLY BIBLE AND WE ALSO HAVE THE HOLY SPIRIT IN OUR HEARTS.