Who will now join Yari Yoga and worship Princess Mako and Princess Toshi as the living Sun Daughters of Amaterasu?

We believe in the Quran: Surahs 1,2,3,4,55,56,88,112, and 113.  We also believe in Genesis of the bible, and the teachings of the Master Shinran.

The Christian God is the only God Who exists and only He is to be worshiped.  The worship due to God and only to God is known as latria.  The veneration, as opposed to worship, due to the Virgin Mary as the greatest of creatures is known as hyperdulia.  The veneration due to the other saints and angels in heaven is known as dulia.

Where do I sign up?

And, before I do commit my loyalty, time, energy, and property to your Religion, where do I get to examine the testable, repeatable, consistent evidence that those Princesses are the living sun daughters of Amateratsu?

Not just piles of words.

EVERY religion has piles of words.

Actual evidence.

Apollo, Poseidon, Phuquiras, Krishna, Odin, Risen Jesus, Zues, all of 'em.

Piles upon piles.

Jesus is the only real God.

NO THANKS....JESUS IS THE REAL GOD!!!

• Tell ya what. Get bent.

• Nope  not even for a klondike bar